Saturday, December 12, 2009
Teenagers Get All the Cool Stuff
Okay, I admit I am in love with the Neutrogena Wave. Found at almost any grocery or drug store, it will literally change your life. No kidding. It's like a sonic toothbrush but for your face. And, while it also reminds me of this paint grinding device I purchased to help gnaw off the peeling trim at my 1929 bungalow, you cannot beat this device for effective, gentle exfoliation. The little handheld vibrator, yes I said vibrator, is topped with a disposable exfoliating pad that both treats and washes your face. The pads come in a variety of types, like gentle exfoliating and acne control. And, you can also purchase pads with more cosmeceutical ingredients for anti-aging, as Neutrogena has another sonic facial device that's marketed to people like us, adults. That device is pricier, and the pads are interchangeable so don't bother. Buy the wave. You'll be happy with the way it brightens your complexion and allows whatever moisturizer you're using to better penetrate the skin. I glow after using it, and it lasts for a few days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment